How do I know that I might have asthma?
- Do you cough, have shortness of breath or wheeze especially with exercise or with colds and flu?
- Have you ever been diagnosed with recurrent bouts of “bronchitis”?
- Have you ever used an asthma rescue inhaler and had improvement in your respiratory symptoms?
How is asthma diagnosed?
- We will take your history and perform a physical exam.
- We will perform lung function testing in patients over the age of 4.
What can be done about asthma?
- You will undergo our comprehensive asthma education program.
- We will recommend medications that can help to prevent and relieve asthma symptoms.